Thursday, February 21, 2013

Herbalife.... AND sexy soccer players??





HI EVERYONE! Last nights post got a few people asking me about how I got to where I am now and what Herbalife is all about. 
 
Thank you so much for the interest and the support that I have already gotten.
 
I have been an independent distributor for a year in July (just so I can get the discounts) but now I am so very excited to help others who are in the same situation that I was in.
 
 I now have an Herbalife website full of videos, meal plans, advice and success stories. Please go take a look!
 
 
 
 
 
 I do want to make a little disclaimer here.... it was the combination of healthy eating AND exercise that was key.
 
With this combination, I know you can do anything you put your mind to.
 And if you are not ready yet, because I have been THERE too, just email me or leave a comment, I'll be here.
 
 
 
 
 
 
SEXY SOCCER PLAYERS AND HERBALIFE??!!
 I'LL TAKE TWO
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 photo terrawinesig_zpsc77aa4ba.png

1 comment:

  1. Health is the most important element of any soccer player’s life. If they are health they would be able to play well and give a great support to team by making Soccer Scores

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...