Monday, August 19, 2013

30 before 30 -- Go to a concert and learn all the songs beforehand

 


GARY ALLAN AT THE MISSOURI STATE FAIR!  



I had such a great time with my "mom" Dawn. Anytime we go anywhere together, people always assume she's my mother. So we just go with it! Before the concert I downloaded all his albums and listened non stop. :) I liked his music before, but now I'm REALLY into it! Randy Houser was his opening act and he gave a good show too. 

Thank goodness we had awesome people from Paris, MO sitting behind us, made for a really good time. 

I'm officially addicted to going to concerts now, it's awesome to hear a song on your playlist all the time and then actually see the person singing it in real life. 



"Waitin in the line in the bathroom" 🎶🎶



1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...