Thursday, October 17, 2013

I'm gonna be an online wellness coach!




I'm in training to be an online wellness coach!! It's pretty exciting. :)))
 
 I've used Herbalife for two years now and been a distributor, but never really taken it seriously when people ask me what I've done or how I've transformed. When I stopped to think about it, I realized, I want to help these people reach their goals too. Not just give them a simple answer of  "I used Herbalife and worked out really hard". 

One thing Herbalife suggests doing is a 90 day challenge. 


TRANSFORM YOUR BODY IN 90 DAYS.

Set your goal, reach your goal. 
  • Weight Loss
  • Body Fat Loss
  • Lean Muscle Gain
 
Work with your Herbalife Independent Distributor to make your goal a reality.

1: One to one body analysis
2: Education about nutrition and and exercise
3: Personalised program and meal plan
4: Weekly meetings with new friends on the challenge
5: Regular consultations and coach support 


This is more from a fitness standpoint (which I love) but I decided to make it more of a life change.
Add in all the little things in life that I just haven't organized yet.
 
SOOOOO.... on to the really personal stuff....

I've been through some real life struggles this past year and came to realization that I am the creator of my own life. The struggles I am presented with, are my own. I've had to let go of toxic people, let go of the what if's. I've battled with self esteem and image issues. I also realized that for 8 years, I have been relying on my husband to do EVERYTHING for me. When did I become this person? 

I am going to be 30 years old in four months. So, I am starting this 90 day life challenge my Herbalife team is also doing. I am going to be a strong, independent, successful woman.  AKA, get my shit together.

I'm sharing all this because I want to help others too. If anyone else out there is in the same place I am, or having your own struggles, join me.
 
Have faith in yourself. 


So tonight I am going to sit down and right out my goals and what is important to me. I'll post it soon. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...