Work has been so super crazy lately, I haven't been able to put my thoughts together long enough to even pour a glass of wine.
(Who am I kidding, we all have time fo' dat)
I have been to St. Louis last week for an IMAGE skincare event to learn all about new and amazing products that were just launched. AND I LOVE THEM!
and.... I have been tediously organizing my personal life.
WE ARE GETTING A PUPPY! A little boxer boy that has no name so far.
Right now I am in Kansas City typing up this post when I should be sleeping bc I have to get up SUPER early to go to class for XTreme Lashes!
I am so very excited to add this to my MENU of all things I can do.
I'll explain more later. :)
BUT first.... STRIP LASHES!
HOW TO APPLY FALSE LASHES
QUICK AND EASY!
My personal preference is to start with no mascara, but all my other eye makeup already finished.
1. Peel off lashes gently
2. If needed, cut to fit your eye shape better
3. Apply decent layer of glue to the edge, concentrating on the ends
4. Move, wiggle the lash to let it mold to your eye shape
5. Let the glue set for 30-60 seconds
6. Place along the lash line where your skin meets your lashes
7. "Push up" the falsies until you feel the "set"
(I HAVE TO ADD A LITTLE WORKOUT HUMOR TO EVERYTHING)