Tuesday, May 7, 2013

30 Before 30 - Get a new Boxer puppy

We are so excited I have our new addition to the family! Now, I can't say how the cats feel about this....
                           But... 

                  Welcome Tucker!!! 


He's a super sweet guy from Fulton Missouri! He was in a litter of ten pups! That's a lot for a boxer. He was 8 pounds(??) when we got him. 



This is me, Tucker, his dad and other little brothers and sisters. 



We have had boxers before. My husband had a boxer already when he met me and when he past away we waited for awhile to get another one. Then we got married and we bought Copper as a wedding present. Poor little Copper past away at only nine months, the vet still does not know what exactly was wrong. Fast forward a year and a half later and we get this little guy Tucker. :) love him already. 



He's ten weeks old now and 18 whole pounds. 



Thanks for reading! Follow him on instagram @thisboxersalltuckerdout 

I can now check this off my thirty before thirty. I will definitely be needing that glass of moscato. :) this guys a handful! 

 photo terrawinesig_zpsc77aa4ba.png

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...