Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Am I Watson?? And my first VLOG



 The whole reason I started this blog begins with this video right here..
One of my BFF's over at www.hottmessmommie.com says to me one day "Make a tutorial of some New Years Eve Makeup and I'll put it on my blog". At this point, I have not even thought about starting my own blog, I wouldn't even know where to begin. BUT as this picture right here pretty much describes our friendship to a T.....
SO, I grab my camera and start recording. First I just put it on YouTube www.youtube.com/mrthecatsmeow and my facebook. Then I realize how much fun it would be to do more of these videos and to try out some DIY beauty.
PREPARE FOR GOOD TIMES.
So this is my very first tutorial, please watch and let me know what you think!


 photo terrawinesig_zpsc77aa4ba.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...