Monday, February 4, 2013

Football? Nah, lets go shopping.

This weekend was great. I've been able to workout every day, spend time with people I love and had Saturday off work. And... I was asked to be Matron of Honor in my BFF homegirls wedding in September. I am so very happy.
 
 

Today, the weather was amazing so Sarah and I went shopping, while it was cut short due to Oliver's new found molars, we still had a good time. I found this cute "leather" skirt for only $3.00 at rue 21.


 
 
And of course the Super Bowl was this weekend, let me just tell you a little convo between me and a friend. He asked me who I wanted to win, I answered with, "whose playing"
 no joke, I really didn't know.

Yes, I'm one of those girls. :) I am the type of wife that is happy in the kitchen cookin' up the goodies and drinking all the moscato, rather than watching the game.


It's late and I can't think of what else fun went down this weekend.... But I CAN tell you I am working on my valentines day makeup tutorial. This one will help you go from "work" makeup to "date" makeup, since valentines day is on a workday this year. See you guys soon!



1 comment:

  1. I love that skirt! What a bargain.
    That matron of order 'invite' is so cute too. I think I'll have to do something like that if I ever get to plan a wedding! :)

    http://nicolakirsty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...