Thursday, January 31, 2013

How to nix dry skin with a Drake song....




Thanks to the wonderful Missouri winters, my skin has been very dry and itchy lately. I have tried a few different things to relieve this awful condition short of moving to Florida.

So this is my version of a milk bath, you can add 5-10 drops of your favorite essential oil (vanilla, lavender, coconut). I went with Vitamin E oil because my skin needs the extra hydration.



GRAB THESE ITEMS

2 Cups powered milk
1 Cup cornstarch
5-10 drops essential oil
32 ounce jar with lid (I love mason jars with DIY chalk labels, watch for a post about that soon) :)))))


I put everything in a pitcher and stirred with a whisk. Then transferred it to the mason jar. This way I could make sure I didn't have any clumping problems with the oil. If you want to skip the extra step, just put everything in the mason jar, lid on, and shake....

EASY ENOUGH


TO USE

Toss 1/2 Cup of the mixture into the bath, light those candles, put on your Drake/Chris Brown playlist..... and forget about everything else for at least 30 minutes.



 photo terrawinesig_zpsc77aa4ba.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...